Intermission

Missed two writing deadlines this week (one of which you should be reading instead of this) which I never do. Have been very unwell. Don’t know if related to my underlying problems or their treatment, or are three symptoms of some nasty unrelated infection, or are fluke coincidence of three separate new problems. Anyway, felt too unwell to write.

Should be adding all kinds of new pithy, witty and wise observations of the passing parade for your delectation and that of the judges of Best Blogs 2012 who will be culling hundreds of blogs this week. But they will just have to be content with 8 years of accumulated blog posts, here I stand I can do no other.

I will write again as soon as I am able. If you follow the blog, or follow me on Twitter you will know instantly I have emerged from my den. But do keep calling on, browsing around, sure there is plenty to keep you entertained. I will try to respond to comments on any older posts or other pieces of writing.

Keep safe and well, see you again soon.

11 comments on “Intermission

1. Colin Samundsett says:

O great Guru of PWW observations – may earlier, rather than later, your relief from those problems be!
    Colin

2. Get well soon David. It’s a jungle out there.

3. Buff McMenis says:

PLEASE get better sooner .. we miss your bright and perceptive comments on the various (and sometimes nefarious) goings-on in our rather screwed world!

4. Diane Challenor @CynthiaBlue44 says:

I hope you feel better soon.

Sorry to hear you’re not up to posting David. Best wishes for strength and health!

6. Buff McMenis says:

You worry me .. are you still writing blogs or are you retreating from the written word which so amuses and/or challenges your readers? Inquiring minds need to know!!!

7. f1retree says:

Oh gawd shingles, just had a bout of that, mine was minor. Nerves, stress brought it on, herpes zoster. So you had chickenpox too, bad luck David. What a bastard virus. Do try to be comfortable and think positive thoughts, you are much appreciated.

8. f1retree says:

Bloody shingles, just had a bout of that, mine was minor thankfully. What a bastard virus. Do get better soon David, see you soon.

9. Team Oyeniyi says:

Damn, David, shingles! Those are pretty painful from what I have heard. Take care of yourself and I am sure your 8 years of articles will stand you in very good stead!